As a firm licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), CXG Lettings Ltd (trading as CXG Lettings) aims to provide the highest standards of service to all landlords and tenants, but to ensure your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to Tom Archer our Lettings Manager at the address below:
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures. A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 21 days. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact Daniel Pilley, Company Director at the above address, who will review the complaint using the evidence collected to date.
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write you with a final written statement.
- If you are still dissatisfied with the conclusion of your complaint, you can refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman by writing to them at the following address:
Milford House 43-45 Milford Street Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 2BP
CXG Lettings Ltd (trading as CXG Lettings) is a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Lettings under registration number D7414