Our Service Charter
Here at CXG we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the property industry. We have been providing our services to Haverhill and the surrounding area since 1996. We specialise in Residential Lettings and Property Management, and through our innovation we offer our customers benefits that cannot be matched by our competitors. We also specialise in sourcing high yielding properties for investors to help build them a high positive cash flow portfolio.
Our amazing testimonials and countless awards reiterate we know what we are doing, and we are good at it. Our team of trained and qualified staff are able to ensure our clients needs are met to the highest possible standard of professionalism and are willing to go that extra mile to make sure each need is dealt with to provide the utmost satisfaction.
We are constantly striving to improve our systems, keeping us up to date with the latest technology and providing us with the highest level of financial security. It is extremely unlikely that any of our clients will have an issue with rental income on their property.
With our partnered maintenance company providing us with some of the best contractors around in almost every field, dealing with your property maintenance is simple. Our affiliation with them guarantees our landlords get the best possible price, whilst being able to watch as the job progresses to completion on our online portal, designed by landlords for landlords.
Our aim here at CXG Lettings is to provide each and every client with a personal service that leaves you with no hassle and a positive cash flow on your investment.
As our customer, you can rest assured we will deliver our services to the standard you would expect. By listening to what you tell us, we strive to develop our services to meet changing needs and to leave you with a positive experience even when we encounter unforeseen challenges. Embedded throughout our working practices, high standards and great service is the cornerstone of what we do. Our charter sets out our commitment and the standards of service we aim to provide.
What can you expect from us?
- Engagement, consultation and continuing support throughout your time with CXG.
- A service based on our complete understanding of the local area and the property market.
- Staff professionalism and attitude – we will drive and sustain a process of continuous improvement in service quality.
- We will provide a complete range of quality information, including relevant legislation to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- A continuing effort to keep up to date with the latest technology ensuring access channels to our organisation.
- A transparent and straight forward complaints procedure – we will deal effectively with issues.
You can view the Code of Practice for Residential Letting Agents here.