Landlords Insurance

Do I need Landlord Insurance?

Landlord Insurance is there to cover you against any damage that happens to your rental property. As well as covering the basics such as fire and flood damage, it can also pay out to temporarily re-house your tenants if the need should arise.

Without comprehensive landlord insurance most home insurance policies will not pay out, leaving you to foot the bill.

Here at CXG we have two selected insurers that we use. HomeLet and Alan Boswell. These two insurers have a great reputation and offer excellent policies to cover landlords and their properties.

If you would like more information on Landlord Insurance please call us on 01440 712216


Our Location
CXG House, 70 High Street, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8AR
Haverhill Office: 01440 712216